Sunday, February 27, 2011

In two days...

I've almost read halfway through Jane Austen's "Persuasion." I can't believe it! It took me months to finish reading "Mansfield Park," Jane Austen's longest novel with a whopping 344 pages. That was a lot back then. I've also learned that aside from "Persuasion" being her shortest book at 181 pages, it's also the last novel that she published before she died.

On another note...Any "Chicken Soup for the Soul" story submissions for the category I chose and one about "Canada" is due tomorrow/today. It's 11:56 PM by my clock, so it's technically still February 27th, but it might be February 28th by the time I finish this post.

There's another book topic of theirs I'm thinking of submitting a story to later. The deadline for that topic is sometime in May. It's still a ways off.

I haven't been able to do much writing in my poetry book since I wrote "In the Secret." Inspiration comes and goes, but I hope to take some time out of my day soon to have another creative writing session.

No comments:

Post a Comment