Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Writing Projects

I have many writing projects I work on as time allows. There's my second poetry book, "Second Thoughts," that has been my main project for a couple years. I'm about to publish that as soon as I finish adding a few more poems to it. Then there's a couple romance novels on the back burner, one is titled "A Day at the Beach," and the other one is in brainstorming form. There's also a spiritual autobiography called "Leaving a Legacy of Love: One Woman's Journey Through Life" that I work on from time to time, and a book idea I had for "Letters to Jesus" that's pretty self-explanatory.

There's also a book called "The Shepherdess Princess" that I began writing for a writing contest. I guess it could also be deemed a romance novel, but has a lot to do with the Prince in the story, and his taking the throne back from his evil uncle. The romance between the Shepherdess and the Prince begins in their childhood where they start out as friends, and become something more as they end up fighting his uncle side by side.

I also wrote and submitted a short story to "Chicken Soup for the Soul" to be put in an upcoming book. If my story is chosen, I get a check for $100 and they send me a free copy of the book with my story printed in it when it's published.

No comments:

Post a Comment