Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I created another author's page!

I've had my books available on Amazon.com for a while now because the books are added by my publisher usually a month after they are published to their site on Amazon.  I just noticed within the last couple days that I didn't have a separate Amazon page just for my books, so I decided to create one to help others find me better.  Here's the link for you to check it out: http://amazon.com/author/mandy97365.  I also added the link to my "Honorable Mentions" to the right of this blog post.  You may have to scroll up or down a bit to see my list of links depending on where this post is on my page.

I also wanted to share that I was able to outline the entire second half of "The Shepherdess Princess" after taking a nap in the afternoon.  I can't believe I dreamt the entire second half of the novel and wrote everything pertaining to the dream down as soon as I woke up, so I wouldn't lose it.  I've been sleeping a lot the past couple days because I haven't been feeling well, but it also means I tend to stay up while the rest of the world is sleeping which sucks for me.

I now know what I'm going to be doing in my spare time, and the rest of the weekend: Trying to finish up my novel.  I have a goal to finish it by the end of August, but I will go into the first week or so of September if the need arises.  I would really like to get this book published by the end of the year.  I now have 81 pages total in "The Shepherdess Princess."

No comments:

Post a Comment