Monday, June 27, 2011

Endeavors....

It's about two in the morning, but I just got done fixing my manuscript the way I want it. Then I came online and found out about July Novel Writing Month starting this Friday, and took some time to sign up for that, too. I already have a head start with a new story I've been working on, so the time I'm going to be away from home, I'll use to find some free time to sit quietly and write in a notebook. I'll be out of town for a few days, but I was thinking about printing out what I have of the story so far, and taking it with me. It's the same story I started writing in November called "The Shepherdess Princess." I was stuck eventually, and was unable to get the allotted 50,000 words they wanted. I ended up stopping at 4,720 words total. That should give me some breathing room.

Anyway, I'll be spending some time on Lulu later getting "Second Thoughts" sorted out, but it could be a while before I can afford to order another test copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment