Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I thought I should update my readers before 2016 ends...

My writing has gone by the wayside where The Shepherdess Princess is concerned.  I want to revise it some more before I send it off to the final three possible agents on my list.  I have been wanting to go back to working on my manuscript, but other stuff takes priority first.

I am still writing, of sorts...

I'm looking for grants for a family friend to start a homeless shelter in my hometown.  The grant applications I've applied for on her behalf have been misses, so I'm still searching for grants coming out in 2017. She hasn't raised any money towards opening the shelter through grant funds yet, but there is a donation jar that she put out at her place of business for anybody who wants to donate to the shelter project.

I have one potential grant application to turn in come July 2017 that could give her all the funding she needs to open up.  It is so far off that in the meantime I will be looking for grant applications due earlier in the year.  February or March is the earliest I'm pushing for because that will give me all the time I need to get all the additional paperwork that gets included in the grant applications attachments.

Not much new has been going on since my last update.  I can't believe Christmas is just a few days away, and the year is ending so soon.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment