Saturday, November 3, 2012

Daylight Savings Time Reminder...

I just wanted to post a friendly reminder for those that Daylight Savings Time affects to set your clocks back one hour tonight before you go to bed.  Yay!  An extra hour of sleep ahead of me.

NaNoWriMo is going better than I expected now that I'm three days into it.  The scenes that pop into my brain before I write them down are still all over the place, but I'm also starting to get glimpses of continuity that I didn't have before.  I've even been able to link a scene from my splice file into my manuscript and continue the story from there.

The way the scenes in my manuscript are going though startles me a bit.  The story seems to be progressing at a faster pace than I'm comfortable with, and I'm afraid I'll get to the major event in the novel way too soon.  I'll just have to wait and see as the month goes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment