Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A New Deal From Lulu, and an Event Announcement...

Please use the code below at my bookstore on Lulu.com or at my friend's page to order "A Candlelit World" (co-written by me) to help a starving artist today.  The E-Book format of "A Candlelit World" is compatible with Kindle.



"A Candlelit World" synopsis:

In 1899, a group of outsiders uncover a plot to raise an evil entity from the local cemetery. By bearing witness to the ritual that accomplishes this, it effectively signs their death warrant and in order to save themselves they must find out the key to return this Stranger to its grave. Though the evil is eventually banished and everyone is killed as a result, the story does not end there. One hundred years later, an unusual and powerful candle is found in an antique store by a pair of college students doing research for an assignment. Upon lighting it, the same evil is brought back along with the spirits of those who'd died to stop it before, who have much unfinished business among themselves as well. 

"Fateful Firsts: A Collection of Poetry" synopsis:

Fateful Firsts is a collection of poetry with subjects ranging from life, love, relationships, pets, animals, and places. Some of the poems included were written in the later 1990s, but I didn't begin writing poems on a regular basis until 2006. It is my honor and privilege to present to you... Fateful Firsts! 

"Second Thoughts: A Collection of Poetry" synopsis:

You hold in your hands my second collection of poetry. I found after writing Fateful Firsts: A Collection of Poetry, I was having Second Thoughts about relationships, emotions, and other life-altering events happening. What you see within these pages is the authentic me. Enjoy! 

SAVE THE DATE!

If you purchase the books and want them personally autographed, my friend and I will be at the Annual Author's Fair at Bob's Beach Books in Lincoln City, OR on Saturday, August 25, 2012 from 11 AM-2 PM.  Click here to learn more about the 50 different authors that will be at the event, and click on the location tab to get directions to the store.

My friend and I will also have copies of our books to sign on hand at the event if you don't want to order it with the code above.  Just make sure you bring money, and a bag to carry them in for the trip home.  :)

Make sure to mark your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment