Tuesday, November 10, 2015

National Novel Writing Month!

It's November again, so that means NaNoWriMo has started for those authors trying to write a 50,000 word, or more, novel in 30 days.  I've participated in the past, but I'm not doing it this year because I can't use the same novel for two consecutive years.  I would have to start a new novel from scratch to participate.  That's doable for me because I have so many new story ideas to choose from, but I have been writing up a storm in the sequel to The Shepherdess Princess.  I don't want to lose the momentum because I have had writer's block for several months prior to my breakthrough.




At the rate I've been writing over the last few weeks, I could have the sequel completed by the end of the month.  That would be something because I don't have a literary agent for the first book, yet.




I would like to try the traditional publishing route this time around, but I am contemplating self-publishing The Shepherdess Princess straight to Kindle as a back-up plan.  I know someone who is growing impatient, and wants it to be published so he could read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment