Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy New Year...

I can't believe another year has come and gone.  As a New Year and a new day dawns, I have thought of at least one resolution for myself to strive for:  I want to finish, and publish "The Shepherdess Princess."  I've been working on the manuscript for almost four years now, and I'm finally starting to "hear" from my characters again.  Last night I had a dream where my main male character asked me to help save his love.

I've been doing a lot of reading for the month of December to pass the time.  I've read: "Hidden" by PC and Kristin Cast; "Labyrinth: A Greywalker Novel" by Kat Richardson; "Twilight," "New Moon," and "Eclipse" by Stephenie Meyer; "Spirit Bound" by Richelle Mead; and "A Candlelit World" by Sara Megan Kay & Amanda Waley (Yes, I re-read a book I co-authored!  :) ).

So far in January, I've read "Downpour: A Greywalker Novel," and "Seawitch: A Greywalker Novel" by Kat Richardson; and "Eclipse" by Stephenie Meyer.  I'm currently reading "The Lincln Lawyer" by Michael Connelly.

I've also returned to working on "The Shepherdess Princess."  That's one of the reasons I haven't been able to come online very often lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment