Saturday, July 15, 2017

A Change!

So the faith book I started writing, I am now redoing.  I felt like I was taking too many quotes from the book I was using during my faith journey.  I have started writing my own, with my own words and several Bible references.  I called it "Untitled Faith Book #1" for now.  I am keeping the other manuscript on file in reserve because there are things that I wrote in response to another book quote that I may still use in my new one without using any direct quotes from "Believing God" by Beth Moore.


I have several new book ideas I'm going to be fleshing out when I'm done.  They are all a sort of hodgepodge at the moment.  I'm used to working on stories that I outline ahead of time.  This "flying by the seat of my pants" thing is uncomfortable for me, and makes me feel so disorganized.


I deleted the four posts I had on my faith blog pertaining to the book I was writing.  Wish me luck on this new endeavor!

1 comment: