Thursday, February 20, 2014

Decisions, decisions...

The last time I updated this blog I was planning on my next writing project to be "Magic In Their Blood."  After a couple weeks of no writing, I can't decide if I do want to write that one next.  I've been thinking about four different story ideas I might want to work on next: "Magic In Their Blood" being one of them.  After some time deliberating, I still have no clue where I'm going to embark on my next writing journey.  I may end up working on "Magic In Their Blood" anyway because I went so far as to edit what I had in the manuscript so far, and finished printing out research I had previously gathered for it.

With my splice file for MITB, I have most of the story already written.  It will only take a lot of copying & pasting and filling in the gaps before I would be finished with the novel itself.  I had started on the story itself November 2011 for the last NaNoWriMo I had participated in, and decided to stop because the story was progressing faster than I would've liked, and I was bent on finishing "The Shepherdess Princess."

As for "The Shepherdess Princess"...

I will be mailing off the manuscript to a possible publisher next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment